Unit 8-Using Questionnaires for Quantitative Research
Using the unit readings as well as resources available in the Capella library, locate several questionnaires. (Check the links for finding tests and measurement or survey instruments in the resources.)
In your post:
· Provide at least two examples of good questionnaires or questions, and at least two examples of bad questionnaires or questions.
· Explain your evaluation and then offer suggestions for the bad questionnaires or questions, should they be revised.
Use your Doing Research in a Business World text to read the following:
Chapter 14, “Questionnaires.”
Chapter 19, “Unobtrusive Measures.”
Review the following:
· Chapter 14: Questionnaires [PPTX]. (Attached)
· Chapter 19: Unobtrusive Measures [PPTX]. (Attached)
Use the Capella library to read the following:
· Eynon, R., Fry, J., & Schroeder, R. (2008). The ethics of Internet research. In N. Fielding, R. M. Lee, & G. Blank (Eds.), The SAGE handbook of online research methods. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage.
· Godlove, T. (2012). Examination of the factors that influence teleworkers’ willingness to comply with information security guidelines. Information Security Journal: A Global Perspective, 21(4), 216–229.
Use the companion website of your Doing Research in a Business World text to view or read the following:
Sage Publishing. (Producer). (n.d.). Author videos [Video] | Transcript. Retrieved from https://study.sagepub.com/grayresearchbusiness/student-resources/chapter-14/videos/author-videos
On this page, view both videos:
· Chapter 14: Collecting Primary Data: Questionnaires. Running time: 01:47.
· Case Studies of Research: Professional Identity. Running time: 03:41.
· Sage Publishing. (Producer). (n.d.). Top tip: Designing questionnaires [Video] | Transcript. Retrieved from https://study.sagepub.com/grayresearchbusiness/student-resources/chapter-14/videos/author-top-tips Running time: 00:47.
· Sage Publishing. (Producer). (n.d.). Chapter 19: Unobtrusive measures [Video] | Transcript. Retrieved from https://study.sagepub.com/grayresearchbusiness/student-resources/chapter-19/videos/author-videosRunning time: 02:00.
· Sage Publishing. (Producer). (n.d.). Top tip: Unobtrusive measures [Video] | Transcript. Retrieved from https://study.sagepub.com/grayresearchbusiness/student-resources/chapter-19/videos/author-top-tips
· Running time: 00:41.
Use the Internet to read the following:
· Holm-Hansen, C. (2006.). Choosing the right questions [PDF]. Retrieved from https://www.wilder.org/Wilder-Research/Publications/Studies/Program%20Evaluation%20and%20Research%20Tips/Choosing%20the%20Right%20Questions%20-%20Tips%20for%20Conducting%20Program%20Evaluation%20Issue%207,%20Fact%20Sheet.pdf
· Ramshaw, A. (n.d.). Writing the perfect customer feedback survey invitation [Blog post]. Retrieved from https://www.genroe.com/blog/writing-the-perfect-customer-feedback-survey-invitation
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.