Strike Impact on Employer:
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
(Solved Homework): Strikes not only negatively affect the employer that the employees are striking against…
Get an essay WRITTEN FOR YOU, Plagiarism free, and by an EXPERT!
Strike can impact both employer and employees but it’s always employer who have to suffer more as
– Strike can derail the production and stoppage time in production can cause heavy damage to the shipment of the customer delivery.
– Strike will drag company backward wasting time, money and resources in full.
– When employer fails to continue production the shipment will get delayed that result in soared relationship amongst seller and producer as the seller cannot provide product to customers ruining his business and reputation also
– Reputation are at stake as the news will broke out in public about the strike and that will surely damage the reputation of the employer
– The production will not continue but machinery should not have to stop so the consumption of energy will stay on resulting more monetary damage to employer.
– Damaged relationships with employer and will lose many employees as well.
Impact on Unions:
– Relations with employer will get damaged
– Lose of wage and time also
– Eventually they will lose their job also.
– lose of incentive, bonus and rewards and promotions.
– damaged relationship with employees.