1. SLA different from a standard service contract as the reasons are given below:
The contract is an agreement between two or more parties, but the SLA focus and measures more on the quality of the service between two parties.
2. The duration of a contract for services is important and the reasons are given below:
The duration is important as to understand on the start and end time period, so that the contract would be effective.
3. FM ask for a cost breakdown of the work items in a bid:
To prevent from the problems as to maintain the correct records.
4. A facility or property utilize the services of a maintenance management contractor:
The facility utilize the service for both the In-House and Outsourced projects.
5. Difference between open and closed bidding:
|The quality would be low
||Better Quality Response
|Not verified as it is an open bidding
||Pre verification is done in closed bidding
|Faced challenges dealing with queries
||Not much challenged as the details are known
6. Bid Form:
The Bid form is important as that contains the information required for evaluation of bidding.