Write an analysis of Kate Chopin’s short stories. Think in terms of gender, class, ethnicity, language and power. You may use a character, a theme, a structure or any other device you see fit but you must address two of the following: gender, class, ethnicity, language and power.
You may already have your own style of writing, processing and organizing information. Nevertheless the following rubric is intended to provide structure and aid in the writing process if necessary:
1. Title of paper in the center; it should foreshadow the thesis or argument. Name, date and number of pages and words upper left corner. Include page numbers. Double space.
2. It is a good idea to begin with a general idea regarding the topic and then move to your specific topic. Here is where you want to catch the reader’s attention.
3. Specific topic, thesis that is being explored within the paper. Brief and concise overview of theoretical approach used in paper (feminism, postcolonial, decolonial, etc) and its connection to your argument, thesis if you are using one. Break your argument into smaller points if necessary. This will help you organize your argument into paragraphs later on.
4. Plot summary of novel or work, issue–very concise. Say biographical info on author and relevance but keep it brief.
5. Paraphrase in your own words. Do not use block quotations. Keep quotations to a minimum and make sure they are integrated within your own words as part of a sentence.
6. You do need quotations. Quotations are your evidence. Give examples –quotations– from primary text or visual or from outside sources that support your argument. They must be integrated within your own words as part of a sentence. Do not leave quotations on their own, explain them in relation to the points you raise in your argument, but use them sparingly. Instead paraphrase and explicate in your own words without only summarizing or repeating what the writer said, be as analytical as you are able. Explain in relation to your arguments and its impact to the wider society. Typically each point you make has a paragraph or two where you explain the issue and give analysis.
7. Use outside sources’ information to support the points you are making and not the other way around. Paraphrasing is also necessary with the proper parenthetical citation; you may also use a quotation but keep it short and follow the same advice as point 6.
8. Conclusion. In the conclusion summarize the major takeaways and say what the take home message is.
9. Include a list of works cited using the MLA style of citation. No need to add a separate page.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.